  From: JohnnieHarp
  To: harp-l
  Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The POWERBENDER: an all-new 10 Hole Harp

  >I am very curious as to how this new harp is tuned.

  Hi Doug,

  Not sure what Brendan's tuning is as haven't viewed his video however
  below is the tuning I blu tak'd on an embossed key C Harpmaster. In
  the video "Jim" (a harp customizer in Europe active on MBH forum),
  details the particulars in a graphic.

  All the blow notes lower than the draw. Draw notes generally bend.
  Blow notes can be overblown if desired. Love the tuning. Got it from
  this video:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phc78_kwQpE