Re: [Harp-L] neck racks

I posted a link to a YouTube I made about a modification to the K&M neck
rack, which is good as is, but better with the mod.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GaryLehmann#p/a/u/2/Od6iOkK8Yq8
The only bad part is that it positions the harmonica so well that it gets in
the way if you try to sing on a microphone with the harp in place--the
harp's in the way!