[Harp-L] Meteor Mini-Meat for Sale $850

My name is JJ and I am moving to France at the end of October (the amp's not coming with)...Great deal on a gently used Mini-Meat 2-8" and 1-10" configuration..Amp is brown and tan.. No scuffs or dents..Faceplate has been removed but can be repositioned if so desired. Also comes with a matched pair of unused Tung Sol 5881's..Amp is available for demo in the Denver area..These guys go for $1400 and I had to wait 4 weeks to get mine...First $850 takes it home ..Cash preferred--

**Please contact me via email as I bartend 5 nights a week and am unable to answer calls.