Subject: Re: [Harp-L] the Suitcase Brothers - Walk On

oh my...look what ELSE that incredible harp player excels on as well, LOL
-and no harp rack<G>.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Ae_legz_w&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Ae_legz_w&feature=related)

and the vocalist here?  Encroyable!...such an old and authentic  sound...
but I notice Nick Moss' name (as well as RJ Mischo's) on the Billboard
behind them...

this is Primo stuff...unbelievable.

Thanks to Frank and Smokey for giving me a heads-up to these guys - they're
 now on my radar, BIG-TIME!
Too cool...

Elizabeth

"Message: 2
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:29:09 -0400
From: joe leone  <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Frank Franze <franze52@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp L Harp L  <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Now  T H I S  is blues as it  should be. I think Rice Miller (who was
never happy)..... is  happy.
smo-joe

On Aug 15, 2010, at 9:33 PM, Frank Franze  wrote:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFMphqDA&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFMphqDA&feature=related)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFMph3-qDA&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFMph3-qDA&feature=related)