[Harp-L] RE: Gindick

Although I didn't actually start learning to play harp using Jon's books, I
wished I had!  His books are so much fun, so easy to understand, and so very
entertaining.  I just had not become familiar with them until I chose his
books to use in harmonica classes I taught throughout the CA state prison
system during the 90's.

I also used his videos...I especially enjoyed the one he did with B.B.
King.  Jon was always helpful and appreciated the fact made his books my
standard classroom text!  I'm sure happy to see him receiving all the kind
words and the appreciation he deserves...I wish Jon continued success with
all he does.

Stan Ruffo