Re: [Harp-L] Montgomery in the Rain

Thanks Mick. It makes sense that it could have been either one of those two,
but the fact that Charlie is listed on the album is pretty irrefutable
evidence.  I'd never heard him play anything like that before. It's
beautiful the way the harp weaves through the melody and harmonizes with the
guitars. Very fine stuff.

t.a.