From: Jonathan Metts <prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 10:06:02 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci is NOT playing in Boulder or anywhere else

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to report that Jason will not be playing this show in Boulder with
Nick Curran. It was a leftover date from his former booking agency which has
not been updated for some reason. Hopefully Nick Curran will still be there
to put on a good show for you fans, but don't show up expecting to hear
Jason Ricci.

I have confirmed with both Jason himself and his manager that there are no
confirmed gigs and that Jason is not touring at this time. If you see him
listed on any venue's calendar, please notify me so that I can work with the
venues to correct those listings. My goal here is to get the best, most
accurate information to Jason's fans, not only through Harp-L but any other
reasonable means. At this point, the most reliable information about Jason's
tour schedule comes from his current booking agency, Piedmont Talent, and
their updates are sent to me and immediately put into Danny's gig list right
here on Harp-L. So when in doubt, check the gig list -- if it's not on
there, Jason ain't playing. And as of now, there are no shows for Jason
Ricci on the gig list. If and when Jason resumes touring, or even playing
local shows, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR

Message: 1