[Harp-L] SPAH...a few harps for sale

I have decided to get rid of a few harps that I don't play. All of them are good  harps, but have exposed reed plates and I can't  play them without some discomfort issues.
I have:  a custom Brad Harrison (not the B Radical) that I bought from him at SPAH in Denver and has been played very little.
an XB 40 in C
a new Manji in C
a couple of Seydels (an 1847 in A, new) and a Blues Session (in D, I think)
I also  have a Sony minidisc recorder I will sell very reasonble. I know I paid at least $400 for the record and the mic.
Anyone with interest in any of this can either contact me offlist or grab me at SPAH.. I'll be checking in at the hotel Tues. afternoon and headed to the blowoff that night.

Steve Webb in Minn. where it is very hot this week.
for all SPAH-goers, however, it looks like a very nice week coming, weatherwise.