[Harp-L] Some items of interest I'll be offering at SPAH

Along with 50+ mic's I'll be bringing these items to the SPAH  convention.

This event should be on every harmonica players bucket list,  regardless of
musical tastes or whether or not you are interested  in any of the below.
If you're sittin' on the fence GET OFF and come,  even if just for one or
two days... I guarantee you will be 'blown away' by  the experience!

Effects/Pedals:
BBE Two Timer Delay pedal w/box & manual  -  Kinder  AFB+
Boss OC2 octave pedal  -  Dunlop High Gain volume pedal w/orig  box

Amps:
Super Sonny 4-10  -  Epiphone Valve Jr Combo
Harmony 420  -  Blues Jr w/harp mods.

Misc:
Blowout of Monster brand audio & video cables at 75%  off retail!
Vintage Harmonica's  -  Harmonica books  -   Hobbyist / Mic builder tools
Digital Camera  -  Laptop Computer  -  Harmonica  Masterclass Stage Case

I'll stop there, too much to be appropriate to list... last post on this
before SPAH.  Hopefully it all fits for the ride out from CO.  My  impression
from past years is that the vendor area is open to the general  public, can
someone from SPAH confirm?

Christopher Richards  -  Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
NEW WEBSITE --->  _www.harmonicaplanet.com_
(http://www.harmonicaplanet.com)