Re: [Harp-L] Re: Altering reed slots

A question was raised off-list regarding how long to make the reeds.  Really
very simple; I use fine surgical scissors and trim off a little of the reed
at a time, testing the pitch each time by plucking, until I reach the
approximate desired pitch.  I have updated the online document accordingly:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1gBHHTCRH2MICbUp2rkP_A4GupOsMFhsnIoiNuL4m_Dg

<https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1gBHHTCRH2MICbUp2rkP_A4GupOsMFhsnIoiNuL4m_Dg>Best
regards,
Rick