[Harp-L] reed lifting tool

Some time back a fellow harp-l'er described some reed tools he designed.
 One of them sounds very like a tool I use for lifting inside reeds, based
on a tool used by accordion tuners to lift inside accordion reeds.  I find
this tool especially useful when working on XB-40s because their inside
reeds are not accessible through the mouthpiece holes.  I've just uploaded a
video on YouTube showing the tool in use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVbPE9hmGQ

Best regards,
Rick