[Harp-L] I'm back!

I'm finally back to Harp-l after a long absence:  Thomas "Tomcat" Colvin,
resident of Manila, Philippines.  My newly Philippine-based and long-time
harp compatriot, John Walden, kicked me in the bottom a few times -- and
here I am.

I'm just emerging from a number of years of musical dormancy.  Finally have
gotten a full-time residency visa, which allows me to do more than just sit
in occasionally with bands.  Suddenly, a lot is cooking, and it's time to
plug back in to the harp community.

Feels good to be back.

Thomas "Tomcat" Colvin

WEBSITE:  www.bluesasianetwork.com
FACEBOOK:  search within FB for my page Blues Asia Network
YOUTUBE:  www.youtube.com/user/BluesAsiaNetwork