From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Larry Sandy
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 7:34 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Cellophane sealing

During a recent ultrasonic cleaning and customizing session I was
considering
air flow in harmonicas.  I temporarily sealed the whole back of a
Special 20
with cellophane tape and began comparing its playability with an
unsealed model.
 Of course many features of playing were lost but it seemed to me I
could
overblow and draw just a little easier with the sealed harp.  Has anyone
used
this set up in special playing situations?

Curiously,

Lockjaw Larry