Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: pedal for drive effect

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John F. Potts" <hvyj@xxxxxxx>
Date: August 8, 2010 9:52:12 AM GMT-04:00
To: Zack <zack.pomerleau@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: pedal for drive effect

Zack,

I didn't say that i did. Actually, I don't use ANY overdrive pedals, But. generally speaking, i think good low end (or low mid) response makes for a fuller, richer sounding harp tone and the Ghetto Stomp seems to produce that. I mean if you listen to the sound sample, it's remarkable how deep and fat that Tele sounds. And, as a guitar player, you know how trebly and twangy Teles ordinarily sound. i was favorably impressed.

Best Regards,

JP