[Harp-L] SPAH jazz club SONG SELECTION

 We are looking forward to seeing everyone at spah this year and making time to join us at the JAZZ CLUB.

As usual, we will have a top notch band of musicians who will be able to play almost any jazz standard.

As a new twist this year, I am asking everyone who is attending the jazz club to EMAIL ME YOUR SONG SUGGESTIONS.

I will compile all suggestions and bring them them to the spah jazz club on laminated sheets. Therefore, when we pick songs, we will choose songs from this list.

Therefore it will increase the chances that one or more of the songs that you love will be performed and encourage you to join us.

PLEASE EMAIL me your song ideas to

randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE JAZZ CLUB!!!!

Randy Singer

 PS

HERE ARE THE SUBMITTED SONGS SO FAR-- Send me yours so we can add them to the list

All Blues
All the Things You are/Af
Autumn Leaves
Black Orpheus
Blue Bossa
Bluesette
Caravan                          I forget
Days of Wine and Roses
Desifinado                      F
Foggy Day
Georgia