[Harp-L] Live recordings from the Alpine wines gig

This week I'm posting various pieces from my performance at Alpine Wines in Driggs ID to my website.  Last night I posted links to recordings of "Billy the Kid" and "The Longing."

I've recorded "Billy the Kid" on several occasions; this performance is played on a Lee Oskar Country-tuned harp in Db.  "The Longing" is played on a Lee Oskar Natural Minor in A (2nd position is A); this is only the second time I have recorded the piece, the first being the sessions for my CD "The Act of Being Free in One Act."  This performance is miles ahead of the one I recorded in 1994.

Both pieces were played into a Shure SM58 mic running through a Digitech RP250 with a slapback analog delay on it.  The RP250 was plugged into a Peavey KB2, and I recorded with a Zoom H4 sitting just below the front of the amp.

You can find them at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/a-couple-of-recordings-from-the-alpine-wines-gig/

I'll post more solo stuff, including recordings made at this gig with the looper and the Digitech RP, throughout this week.  Keep checking http://hunterharp.com for the new stuff.

Regards, Richard Hunter