Re: [Harp-L] RE: Pedal for Drive Effect

LoneWolf HarpAttack makes almost any amp harp-friendly, especially big solid
state. For tube amps I prefer crank amp volume louder, while controlling
overall volume by harpattack's volume to avoid overdriving amp's input. I
have three pedals always on to make any amp sounds from "OK" to "great"
without feedback. It's Harp Attack, MXR Carbon Copy and BBE Sonic Stomp

--
Boris