[Harp-L] SPAH Comb Test Players

I now have conformation of the six players for the SPAH Comb Test. They
represent all the main embouchures:

TONGUE BLOCK
Dave Barrett, Brandon Bailey

PUCKER
Chris Michalek, Alex Paclin

MIX TB & PUCKER
Jimi Lee

U-BLOCK
Cara Cooke

I'm really pleased with the quality and stylistic diversity of the players.
Listening to them will make the test an interesting entertainment event,
concurrent with the science. Each player will play ten times for 20 seconds
per test.

All the sound clips will be recorded and put through spectrum analysis
software. In addition to the player impressions and graphs of the comb
sounds, we could get some interesting variations between embouchures that
might be discerned with the spectrum analysis.

After the test, all sound clips will be posted online along with the free
software for anyone who wants to analyse things further.

Test info and photos on my website (click link at top left).

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic