Subject: [Harp-L] Pedal for Drive Effect/Jason Ricci's Pedal Videos

Jason Ricci has some YouTube videos of his pedal box, going into some
detail about the different pedals and why he uses them for his sound. Might  be
worth your while checking them out, depending on what you're looking  for?

here's one:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RODRLqh3uao_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RODRLqh3uao)

here's another - delay comparison

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu6MB1KUq74&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu6MB1KUq74&feature=related)

and on this one he shows his HarpGear with and without pedals...explaining
why he uses them:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhjOEQZvWC4&feature=channel_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhjOEQZvWC4&feature=channel)

Elizabeth

"Message: 12
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:46:05 -0700
From: "Hellerman,  Steven" <shellerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Pedal for Drive  Effect
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

I've gotten some good advice on what pedal I should get to add the drive
effect to my modified Princeton Reverb. Through this group, Peter Madcat Ruth
 recommended the Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal, and I've gotten a couple of
seconds on that. However, Bill Barrett (okay, I do get a kick out of
name-dropping, lol) suggested the Greer Ghetto Stomp, which is a bit more
expensive. Anyone have anything to say about these two pedals, or recommend
anything that they think is  better?

SLH
http://www.myspace.com/professorsteve