Re: [Harp-L] Re: pedal for drive effect

I use the AFB+ and the Lone Wolf Delay into a Harp Gear Double Trouble and it always sounds awesome. For the lst 2 years I've been doing this I haven't bought any more equipment. Not buying any equipment for 2 years has been a big savings over previous years of trying lots of amps, pedals etc.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118

alright, sportsfans...there are 3 pedals every harp player should own. save yourself the time and money that most of us have spent looking for that certain tone...get these 3...today...
1. afb+ duh. no more feedback.
2. lone wolf delay. made for harp by a harp player. anyone wanna buy 2 boss delay pedals?
3. lone wolf tone + will give you a bigger bottom. shocking what this does to tone. shocking!