[Harp-L] Response to Michelle on Minors and a I've got a Brand New Baby Lesson Rate Special

Michelle and others,

Thanks for the kind words.

I have been working on a DVD, Meat and Potatoes Music Theory for the
Harmonica for a couple of years now and I am stuck in a stand still as
my videographer, who is agreeing to work for down the road profits,
has no sense of urgency.  I am hoping to have it by SPAH next year but
it is driving me crazy and after we have done countless hours of work
on it already, it is hard to find the money time and energy to find a
new videographer and start over.  I just keep prodding him, hoping to
inspire him to take another step and then another until completion.

I have a harmonica basics book, Meat and Potatoes Harmonica available
thru my website or at SPAH for $20, $15 at SPAH.  It is 75 pages, half
on techniques and half on theory.

You can purchase it by going to Michaelrubinharmonica.com and clicking
on the lessons button, scrolling to the bottom of the page and
clicking on paypal while sending me your address and that you want the
book.  For $10 more dollars, I'll send you a music CD.

As long as I am tooting my own harp, I am offering a I have a brand
new baby special.  For new students only, 4 lessons for the price of
3.  Lessons run $40 per hour.  This email is offering 4 lessons for
$120.

I teach in person or by skype or phone.  I teach Monday thru Friday.
Central Standard time, I begin lessons at 9am.  My latest lesson
begins at 7:30pm.  I would love to work with all of the harp-l
community!

Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com