From: "bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: todd allen <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, August 4, 2010 9:24:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 2-Timer Delay pedal

todd, i've been thru it all. only in the last 2 years have i discovered the 2
pedals that are all i need...and maybe a 3rd for even MORE tone...
gotta have the afb...eliminates feedback completely...you can put your amp on 11
and stick the mic right in front of it! the lone wolf delay is THE delay for
harp. the danelctro i got rid of, i think, and i still have 2 boss delays but
i don't even use THEM anymore...the LW delay makes you sound like all your harp
heroes! truct me on this...also, the lone wolf harp tone plus adds the bottom
tone we're all looking for. i bought those 2 from LW for around $300 and saved
myself the $1600 i was gonna spend on a sonny jr amp...all in search of tone...
those 3 pedals are truly all you'll ever need, and certainly the 1st 2 should be
required hap pedals for all players...
---- todd allen <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone here have any input on the BBE Two Timer Analog Delay pedal.
Iâm looking for a good quality harp delay and need some guidance.
Thanks
Todd