[Harp-L] Seydel at SPAH 2010

Hi All,

I'm so excited to announce Seydel will be unveiling new products at SPAH: We will have a series of half-valved harps, featuring PT Gazell's valve material!! Seydel will be offering many keys and two different styles of combs, with our stainless steel reeds and PT's valves. This is the culmination of many years of friendship and collaboration and it is great to see them available for the first time now. They will include a custom instruction sheet designed by PT. He will be at SPAH teaching and performing, and will be spending some time to demonstrate these new harps, and will be using them in his performance Thursday afternoon at 3pm.

In addition to these new PT harps and our "usual" line-up, Seydel will also have the new Noble diatonics, the Fanfare S, the Saxony Chromatics in C, G, and Orchestra tuning (all new stainless steel reed products that have been introduced this year). Plus we'll have some exciting preview news about 2 new CDs being released by Alligator Records from Sedyel endorsers James Cotton and Charlie Musselwhite.

Lars Seifert, the head of Seydel Germany, will be at SPAH, as well as myself and Os Leguizamo, and Betty House will be helping us again. We look forward to meeting everyone....and making some music!

Best, Rupert

--
Rupert Oysler
www.seydelusa.com