Re: [Harp-L] 2-Timer Delay pedal

I am very happy with it. I use it as part of the chain in my "amp-less"
set-up. I have also used it with my amps and like it as well. It has a true
bypass so it doesn't color the tone, other than adding the effect. The only
downside is an annoying noise when it is switched from one setting to the
other. I keep it in one position for every song but one with my band so it
isn't a real problem for me.
I have several delay pedals including a Danecho (modified by Ron Holmes with
a true bypass), a Lone Wolf Delay, and a vintage Boss DM2. I like them all,
and probably use the DM2 the most for my amps. The DM2 is my favorite but I
got a deal on it several years ago and they have gone through the roof in
price since then. If I was getting a delay for my *amps alone* I would
probably buy the Lone Wolf. That said, the Two Timer is a really good delay
for harp and can't see anyone being unhappy with it.

Hope this helps.