[Harp-L] Me on Youtube

Dear Reeders;
                        As I wrote recently, I've been 'offlist' for some time, but thought to post a weblink to a brief performance I made recently on national TV here in Australia.
                        Nothing brilliant about it, but I just thought, that, having mouthed off with my own opinions on harp-l for so many years, I should make good by displaying some of my own limited talents before saying too much else.
                        I play in a number of styles; this is the old first position jug band thing, with touches of the Gwen Foster influence.
                        The original link I provided didn't work outside Oz, but it was recently brought to my attention that someone had put the clip on Youtube.
                        This is from a high rating TV music quiz called 'Spicks and Specks' (after the hit tune by the Bee Gees)
                        We were hired to put to music a couple of verses by one of the show's staff, about John Lennon sacking his washboard player, while in his pre-Beatles act, the 'Quarrymen'.
                        Here's the youtube link to my 90 seconds or 16 bars of local fame:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0a-Rjqd3U
                        Scathing criticism welcome!
RD