[Harp-L] Elderly Instruments sale, Which Chromo?

Hi Gang.

Just got an email from Elderly Instruments advertising 20% off all harmonicas in stock. Coupon here: http://www.elderly.com/images/ads/COUPON20HARM-1.jpg.

So maybe I'll take advantage of that sale to get my first chromatic harp. What do ye wise ones recommend as a first chromo for a competent diatonic player? I'd like to get one that I wouldn't be embarrassed to play in public, but I need to be as tight as possible with the dinero. The more info you can give me to explain your recommendations, the more grateful I'll be.

Yr ob't sv't,

Crutch

Bluebottle: What time is it Eccles?
Eccles: Just a minute. I've got it written down on a piece of paper