[Harp-L] Best harp case that screws onto a mike stand please?

I have the Hetrick case that I love but it does not have a screw-on apparatus to attach it. And my Dave Barrett Masterclass case broke on stage last night. The "Cadillac Pete" case looks super but holds too few diatonics, e.g., 14 (I need at least 30 slots available for duplicate keys, minors, lows, etc). Aesthetics are not unimportant either as I play in a pretty "show business'y" type of environment. Anything out there or any Hetrick case modifiers? My best. d (NYC)
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues