[Harp-L] "Straighten Up and Fly Right" on diatonic

Was learning this on chromatic but it just crys out to be played on diatonic I think, so I learned it in 2nd...OK, cool for the improv, but the head had too many bent notes for my taste, so I tried it in 12th...nice! It lays out very nicely in that position and it's fun improvising in 12th on that tune. Any of you folks play this tune on diatonic? Seems like a natural for somebody like Dennis Gruenling, by the way...
WVa Bob