[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 83, Issue 60

> Hi Ian

I have been using a MB Crossover and MB Deluxe in G and A for a while and
have had no problems with reed rattle.

Id suggest trying the following

1) Regapping the 1 hole blow/draw reeds to a tighter tolerance.

2) Checking your intonation, It could be possible that youre bending too
flat and thus the reed is extending further than it needs to and hitting the
cover plate.

Cheers

BBRay

http://www.myspace.com/bimbogami