[Harp-L] My 64 concert for sale video

Hi guys,
Here's the link to my modified 64 concert amp that I'm planning to sell, if anyone's interested. Offered at $695 plus shipping, reasonable trades considered and I'm kicking around one right now. I won't tie up harp-l space with more text but email if you have questions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPoewrqA0YY
The Oahu is still available, link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O48NLYasZUM
That one is NOW REDUCED , still $250 but I'll toss in free shipping (lower 48) and I'm sure you will sound better on either of these than I do! Probably a few more amps to clear out down the road but this is a start.