[Harp-L] Fat-Bottom Mics

I have a JT30 and two Biscuit mics by Chuck Gurney at Fat Bottom mics and would like to to say that the quality and performance of these mics is absolutely superb.
Tone, craftsmanship are superb and Chuck is a great straight forward kind of guy to work with.
He recently did a biscuit mic for me that is absolutely fantastic!
Bought a nice looking Astatic biscuit mic off ebay because it looked great, cool purple color and I liked the shape.
When I got it, it sounded like crap, weak output ,lousy tone , etc. Live and learn , I guess.
Chuck put a nice CR element in it, installed a volume control and voila, it became a first class piece of equipment.
The workmanship on the JT 30 he did for me prior to that was also world class.Check his website for prior build examples.
So now, two biscuits and one JT30 later, I highly recommend Fat-Bottom mics.
If you really want top  professional quality equipment, contact  Chuck@fat-bottom mics.com