Re: [Harp-L] Re: Genius - 10,000 hrs

I've been too busy lately to follow harp-l closely...

On this genius thread, has anyone mentioned the 10,000 hours rule?

Gladwell's "expert" is a product of hard work, focus, for 10,000 hours. Genius, I think, would be something else.

Harp content: I've been playing harp for 30+ years. Don't think I've got my 10,000 hours in yet.
If I do, apparently I wasn't working hard, nor focused.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article4969415.ece

Bill

wr richards

Become a Fan of Capital Area Blues Society at
http://www.facebook.com/CABSblues
http://www.facebook.com/wrrichards
http://myspace.com/willierange