[Harp-L] BBE pedals for sale

I have three BBE pedals for sale-all are less than 4 months old, in perfect condition cosmeticaly & functionaly, and all are true hardwire bypass. Tried the Jason Ricci thing for awhile, but, at my age went back to a more peacefull, simple existence-harp-mic-delay-amp--aaaah. JR was right on two points tho, BBE  pedals are built like tanks, and are very harp friendly. Opto stomp optical compression w/power supply, manual  and box-$45.00. Crusher distortion w/3 band eq, power supply, manual and box-$40.00. Mind bender chorous/vibrato w/power supply and manual (no box)-60.00. All three for $135.00. Contact off list if interested.