Re: [Harp-L] chromo advice

Mike asked:
>>...and using a really deep embochure to get octaves. Will this problem go
away eventually, or should I  change my embochure to relieve the pressure on
the corner of my mouths?

Mike, I've had a similar problem to the one you're experiencing.  Maybe
you'll get some value from the discussion -it's here:
http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/general/cracked-lips-1897.0.html

Feel free to email me or post on either forum if you have any questions.

>> I'm using a Honer 12 hole
>>with square holes, would an instrument with round holes be better for

The square holed 270 was very sharp at one point and could still be (I
haven't bought one in years).  The 270 Deluxe mouthpiece is much smoother,
and should fit your 270.

Eugene