[Harp-L] John Nemeth / Cruncher

I met with John yesterday to present him with his Cruncher which he is very
 excited about, to endorse.. He is such a great player and all around nice
person  that I worked out something with John where when he plays my amp
there  will be one of the stands stating he endorses SJ harp amps, and due to
his  loving different sounds and tones, we shook hands on him being able to
play and  endorse whatever the amp of the day is.. It was a pleasure to meet
the band of  great guys, all extremely humble with great vibes.. So if you
see him playing  another custom amp that has nothing to do with our
agreement. Yesterday was a  great day, he will be playing next in PA. , you can check
out his website and  see where. I do not know what amp he will be playing
on that venue; I am just  glad to be part of the picture... Sonny Jr.