Re: [Harp-L] Re: Genius?

Is this discussion of who's a genius and who's not getting us anywhere?

As Rob Paparozzi said:
<I still say, spend less time swapping tubes more time practicing to be YOU

The better you get at playing, the more likely it is that someone sometime is going to call you a genius.  Or that you'll actually be one.  Whatever that is.  And keeping in mind that having someone else call you a genius doesn't make you one, and having no one call you a genius doesn't mean you're not one, whatever that is.

By the way, swapping tubes is okay too. It just doesn't make you a genius.  Whatever that is.

On the other hand, putting three amp modelers together into a single rig makes you a genius.  At least that's what I'm hoping.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick