[Harp-L] BUCKEYE Bound... Madcat & Kane

Yo friends,

I (Peter Madcat Ruth) will be arriving at Buckeye on Thursday, and I will be there for the entire festival.

Shari Kane will arrive on Saturday, and were looking forward to our Saturday night concert.

What a lineup!

AJ Fedor
The Harmonica HotShots (Al and Judy Smith)
Bob McFarland
Buzz Krantz
Chris Bauer
Danny G (Danny Gajovski)
The Fabulous Sgro Brothers (Dominic and Tony)
The Harp Beats (George Miklas and Phil Caltabellotta)
Hal Walker
Jia-Yi He
Marv Monroe
Octavia
Madcat and Kane (Peter Madcat Ruth and Shari Kane)
Sandy G
Warren “Bee” Bachman
And More!

This is going to be a great festival ! ! !

I hope to see you there.

For more info check out:
http://www.harpixie.com/

Peter Madcat Ruth