[Harp-L] BUCKEYE Bound....(never too late to be Buckeye bound yourself!)

Yes Buzz, indeed I will be there. I am excited to be on the team with Danny
G. and Richard along with the Rubber City Club. Working with you and your
buddy Harry will be a blast. I can't wait to meet him. Our job is to make
these jams come together in glorious fashion. This blues band that they have
lined up for us is a very cool thing! Bring your blues shoes and leave the
ego's at home boys and girls. It's all about having fun and sharing a piece
of yourselves with others. We will all be conversing in the language of the
blues through our horns. EVERYBODY has something to say and contribute to
these conversations. No sideline standers; time to blow!

Buzz and I will also be doing some diatonic workshops/seminars. As always;
the hallways, rooms, lobby etc are one big work shop! I encourage anyone
that sees me hanging around to feel free to ask me anything. If I have an
answer I will be happy to serve you and if I don't I should be able to steer
you in the right direction.

I am also honored to have been asked by Bob McFarland to participate on the
panel for a seminar on TONE. Nice to be asked, happy to share my thoughts on
tone.

Glad that my pal Hal is gonna be on the "case" on Akron! MADCAT & KANE too!
www.harpixie.com it's not to late to say YES to Buckeye 2010!

Travel safe all. The party shall soon begin.

WB

Yes there will be a backing band for blues guys. Hey everybody is a blues
guy. That means there will be a backup blues band for all. Lots of
jammin........It really does look like a great time. I'm bringing a very
special friend ( Harry Garner ) along. He's a great player, singer &
entertainer. A real bluesguy. I will be there on Thursday with a big smile
on my face. I cant wait to see all my close personal friends.
I'm guessing that the program is still being worked on because its growing
every day. Who else from the list is going?
buzz...............................................
Hey Warren. When will you be there?

Hal Iwan wrote:

So in response to Lyalls question I ask, who from this list heading to
Akron? It sounds like a great time can be had by all. They even have a
backing band for the blues guys.

Hal in MI

Lyall wrote:

Speaking of Buckeye 2010. I still don't have any info on programs ,
times etc. Is it still on? Should I just show up Thurs. morning around
!0:00 am? Thanks Jim Lyall

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director