Re: [Harp-L] Re: Genius? LOL

Howard Levy, yes. Agree he was groundbreaking.

But who's done anything honestly new in the last 20 years?

As for the rest how are they doing anything innovative that they didn't
derive from other instruments or genres?

I'm not questioning their virtuosity, I just doubt we are discussing genius
in these instances.