[Harp-L] Crossover vs Golden Melody

I decided to invest in a Hohner Crossover and discovered that its quality,
timbre and air-tightness are remarkable. (Its comb is bamboo.) But I prefer
the architecture of the Golden Melody or Seydel Blues Special. Can anyone
recommend a harp that plays like the Crossover (for about the same
price--$60) but with the shape of a Golden Melody or Seydel Blues Special?
(Most of my harps are currently Golden Melodies). Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Wally