Re: [Harp-L] YOUTUBE-- Randy Singer scores a top forty radio hit

Perfect Randy! Congrats on the Tune! Loved it!
Rob P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Singer" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Rob Paparozzi NYC" <Paparozzi1@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Tom Stryker" <tstryker1@xxxxxxxxx>; "Warren Bee" <spahpublicity@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:01 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] YOUTUBE-- Randy Singer scores a top forty radio hit

Sorry to toot my own horn (pun intended)

The new song I recorded for the new CD of Chayanne just came out. It was nice to hear they mixed my harmonica way up in the mix.
This is coup for the harmonica world. This artist is very famous in the latin world.

I did not do any overblows or chromatic whiz bang passages. They asked me for clean positive playing and I delivered. Nothing flashy but right in the pocket.
I made top forty radio!!!! I used a diatonic in D. So glad a radio hit style song has the harp up front and pretty much playing the entire song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIGXfeIAdLE

Randy Singer
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
954.422.5888  office/cell