[Harp-L] Antique Marine Band Deluxe

Hi Steve
I found an interesting one the other day that I've never come across. It's very old, at least from the teens or earlier. The comb is natural colored, the platform is deeper like the 364 except 10 holes, and in the key of F. It is a Marine Band Deluxe, and the covers are brass, which appear to be nickel plated then gold plated over that. It's nothing like the Deluxe from the 1920's like I refurbished for Jason Ricci. Has anyone else come across one of these before?

Sent from my iPhone