[Harp-L] sideman

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs368.snc3/23699_119339721414063_100000141072844_305192_483580_n.jpg

Hey All,
 Here's my sideman set up at a recent local gig here at the Jersey Shore. I use two mics. A bullet thru the Kalamazoo for the blues sound and the sm57 for a cleaner sound for other tunes and vocals. Don't always play harp on every tune so I shake rattle and roll when needed. There are guys that play harp better than me but I've never seen anyone work the bells and whistles like I do. I use the harp more as effect rather than lead. I like playing horn and keyboard lines as support and flavor.
I'm the sprinkles on the ice cream.

Reach