Re: [Harp-L] Parker s Mood

On Apr 23, 2010, at 1:26 PM, David Fairweather wrote:

I used a combination of several methods to learn Parker s Mood including the Omnibook, slowing it down, and Harmony Assistant (which I use to create my own system of colored note tab. ) Even so I personalized a few passages, starting with the piano interlude, not to make them easier to play but just to bring them more in line with the way I hear things.

As for keeping my head still, i ll try but it will take some work. When I just tried it that way I lost a lot of accuracy.

The...what you're saying David is that when we were playing along with your computer at SPAH and reading the music on the screen..you weren't reading it? I thought you were a reader?

smo-joe