Re: [Harp-L] How did it become "Marine Band"?

In 1896, the 'President's own..U.S. Marine Corps Band' was very popular and they toured the world. Hohner was capitalizing on that and made many products with U.S. connotations. Like 'American Ace', Old Standby' etc. ALL embossed i English. Btw, Hohner was a German co. at the time. lolol

smo-joe