From: Leonardo Cozendey Crespo <cozendey@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 11:20:02 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Basic Doubt

Hi All,

a little basic and junior doubt.

I have been caring my amp to rehearsals but I'm  thinking on caring less and
less equipment.

The question I have is: What to I have to do to connect my bullet direct
into the mixer and use the studio PA system.

Do I have to buy a DI box or can I put It into a line input?

Do you guys can share your experience on the use of PA...I'm thinking on
taking the amp only for gigs and start using the PA with the bullet -> FRD1
-> reverb -> eq. -> PA.

I thank you for any shared experience.

Regards.
Leo