Re: [Harp-L] Parker's Mood

I am not sure if I agree with Roger's comment.  I also recommend
moving the harp not the head, but clearly David is playing beautifully
and in a very advanced style while using his  head.  Perhaps David has
discovered that the head is an alternate method.

David, did you transcribe this solo by ear or read written music?  If
you transcribed it, did you write it down or just use your ear the
whole way?
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com