[Harp-L] What key harmonica is in your pocket?

I seldom carry one in my pocket but always keep a couple or three handy in
the car so I can jam along with Bluesville on satellite radio while waiting
for my wife.  I keep a C and an A in an old fashioned faux engraved metal
cigarette case.  But, really need a G and a D too.  A G to play D 2pos  of
course but also Am and D to go A 2pos though trying to riff a bit on A blues
numbers in 1pos has been very instructional.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK