From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 21, 2010 2:06:13 PM PDT
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Electro Voice 715 Microphone

My friend asks me so I ask you all: "through a buddy i've run across an Electro Voice 715 Microphone, looked online and they seem to be a hot harmonica mic. anyhoo i want to buy it for myself since i found a cool trick with it w/ my guitar rig. i've looked online for prices but they vary from 4 bucks to $500 for the same mic. any ideas?" Thanks, Michael Rubin Michaelrubinharmonica.com