[Harp-L] Rhythm Harmonica

Hi Todd,

First off, relax, your friends are asking you to play because they see potential even if you don't.

Every song is different, sometimes you mellow out the vocals, sometimes you're the precussion and sometimes you're just the harp player.

The experience will come, don't be afraid, we all make mistakes and we learn from them. Don't be afraid to try out new things and to ask the people you are playing with for advice. The fact that they are telling to turn it up shows that you are a little shy about playing and they want you to forget about that, at least while the music is playing.

Enjoy and have fun, that's the important thing, you will pick up on the cues from the band, especially when you are playing rhythm and they point to you for a solo.

We all start out playing as beginners and improve with patience and practice.

Go for it

Andrew

Live connected. Get Hotmail & Messenger on your phone.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724462